9/05/2010

Back to school time


We are lucky: it’s still unbearably hot here in New York City. BUT it’s already Labor Day and the city is starting speeding up again. Well, it’s time for a FALL 2010 TO DO list:

- Starting hunting for a new coat. Unfortunately, the new Zara E-shop is not available yet in the US but when you are in the City it’s hard to ignore the “camel trend” coming up.


Camel is the new black! By the way the NY 2010 Fashion week is scheduled from Thursday September 9th to Thursday September 16th 2010. Those "Super Bowls of Fashion" will take place at the Lincoln Center for the first time. It's just a few blocks from where I work, so count on me to post tons of pictures on the blog very soon.

- Adopting the smoky eyes. I just made an expedition to Sephora (the one in Soho so it was a real expedition) to buy some girl stuffs. And I tried it and it looked great.

- Exploring more the city and Long Island! My fall resolution would be to visit a new place every week: Brooklyn Museum, Botanic Gardens, Art galleries, the Hamptons... I still have plenty of places to discover in the area.




- Still reading a lot. Business literature, New York Times, blogs...

- Starting practicing Yoga again. Because I miss it so much and because I just found out that there are some "pay as you wish" yoga classes in Prospect Park.

OK kids. Quit drinking Rosé wine, Fall 2010 is coming...

No comments: